Lilypie Birthday ticker

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Sunday, February 3, 2013

Daddy's Birthday

Friday was Daddy's birthday!  He had to work, so we spent the morning making him birthday cakes.  I baked the Barefoot Contessa's Lemon Yogurt Cake while Malcolm and Lucinda each decorated their own birthday cake for daddy.  I painted a cake and candles for them, and they decorated the rest.  They were so excited, and it was the best they have ever done with paint.  Lucinda kept saying over and over again, "I make cake for dada!" and Malcolm was telling me about each color he picked.  We had so much fun!





They also made Daddy  handprint birthday cake cards.


Since they were loving arts & crafts, we played with play-doh for a while too.  





Daddy came home with plenty of time left for playing and snuggling and dinner, followed by a nice snowy weekend with lots of hide-and-seek, cozy fires and music lessons.



Happy birthday daddy!

No comments:

Post a Comment