Lilypie Birthday ticker

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Sunday, February 3, 2013

Minnie Bows

Lucinda used to fight us on wearing bows or clips in her hair.  She kept pulling them out or running away when I'd try to do her hair.  Then I told her her bows were just like the bow Minnie Mouse wears.


Now she wants to wear a "Minnie Bow" all the time.  One of the first things she says every morning, before she's even out of her crib, is "I need minnie bow!"


I wanted her to have a special place to keep her bows organized, and was feeling crafty, so I decided to make a version of something I saw on Pinterest.  I spent about $15 on a cheap frame, spray paint and ribbon, and am so happy with the finished product.  And Lucinda loves being able to see all her "minnie bows" on display!



No comments:

Post a Comment