January's coming to a close, and I feel like I haven't had much to blog about this month. December was so jam-packed with activity and visitors, while January's been a month of getting back to work, finishing some work on the house, staying warm inside and playing with all of our new Christmas toys, and hoping Malcolm & Lucinda avoid the various germs that have plagued me this month.
This weekend we spent a fun Saturday with Uncle Adam and Aunt Julia. We were having so much fun, that I completely forgot to take any pictures. So you'll have to take our word for it... it was f-u-n. On Sunday we went to the mall for two adventures: pictures at the Picture People and our first attempt at dinner out since the babies started eating real meals. I'm pleased to report that both were generally successful! Against form, Malcolm kept crying during the photo shoot while Lucinda hammed it up, but he more than made up for it at dinner at the Silver Diner. He was squealing in delight, flirting with the ladies at the next table and having an all-around great time. Lucinda was distracted by her first hot dog. She was a BIG fan. Malcolm, on the other hand, wasn't sure about the hot dog, but he did try to shove the entire bun into his mouth at once :)





No comments:
Post a Comment