Lilypie Birthday ticker

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Monday, August 13, 2012

Random Acts of Cuteness

A little taste of Lucinda cuteness

As I've mentioned, the kids call each other "bup", which is how Lucinda says "brother."  Yesterday afternoon, I took Lucinda to Target by herself, while Malcolm stayed home to help Daddy make dinner.  We got to Target, I unbuckled her from the car, and was carrying her toward the store when she grabbed my arm, looked at me very seriously and said "Uh Oh.  Bup!"  She must have thought I'd left him in the car!

A little taste of Malcolm cuteness

In the morning when the kids get up, we put the cat's food bowl on the kitchen table so they don't try to taste his food.  A couple weeks ago, Malcolm marched over the the bowl, picked it up and lifted it way up over his head and wobbily placed it on the table, then clapped very enthusiastically at his acheivement.  Now he does it every morning.  Such a good helper!

No comments:

Post a Comment