A few cute things Malcolm said this weekend:
- We turned their car seats forward-facing. He's not a fan when he first gets in, but then spends the whole ride pointing at every truck he sees and demanding more trucks. "Red truck! Wewwow (yellow) truck! Blue truck! More truck! More truck! More truck!!!!"
- When he has a dirty diaper, he holds up whichever train he's holding (he's always holding at least one) and says "choo choo pooped!"
- When Matt was in the shower this morning, I asked him where Daddy was. He looked at me very seriously, then shouted "I look!" and ran off. He barged into the bathroom and declared "I find!"
- During their doctor's appointment Friday, while we were waiting for their shots, he started saying "home" over and over, mostly to himself. Finally, we asked "do you want to go home, buddy?" and he looked so happy and said "YES!"

No comments:
Post a Comment