Lilypie Birthday ticker

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Sunday, March 24, 2013

Post-Birthday Haze

We've been in a post-birthday fog, or at least I have.  Once our birthday visitors left, work turned crazy (or, more realistically, it continued to be crazy) and time has been flying by.  We're gearing up for another busy weekend next weekend with Aunt Julia & Uncle Adam's baby shower and hosting Easter for 13 people.  Hopefully everyone will be feeling well by then - Matt's been battling a cold and Malcolm woke up this morning running a fever of 101-103.5 all day with a bad cough (fingers crossed that he doesn't get hit with a second round of croup in less than a month).


Lucinda recently started singing "C is for Cookie" by herself, and she has become quite fond of the word "mine."  Malcolm thinks pockets are magical sources of trains and trucks and has gotten really good at throwing a ball (he's still working on catch though).  They both have a TON of energy.  Maybe I would too if I got 15 hours of sleep a day.


Other than that, there hasn't been much new to report.  We continue to spend Saturday mornings at My Gym.  This weekend I realized I'd never taken any pictures during their class, so I brought my camera along.







Later on Saturday Matt's friend Rick came to visit, along with his girlfriend Emily.  It was a nice day, so we got to spend some time playing with them in the yard.  They also brought Malcolm & Lucinda awesome hats.





No comments:

Post a Comment