It seems like one or all of us have been sick off and on for weeks now (we were hit with the trifecta of yuck... colds, flu, then the dreaded stomach flu), so I've fallen behind on updating the blog.
I'll start with Malcolm & Lucinda's second trip to the dentist, which was in late March. They went for the first time in September when they were 2.5, and did great. I was hopeful that this visit would be just as successful and I was right. No cavities, and they were so good! It didn't hurt that they remembered from last time that they'd get a sticker and get to pick a toy from the treasure chest if they did a good job... and it also didn't hurt that their dentist has TVs showing cartoons on the ceiling :)
My favorite part was that while one was having their teeth cleaned, the other would cheer -- "go, Malcolm, go!" or "go, Lucinda, go!" I hope they are always each other's biggest cheerleader.

No comments:
Post a Comment