Happy first Father's Day, Matt! We love you!
Tuesday, June 21, 2011
Happy Father's Day!
We were traveling on Father's Day, so this is a couple of days late, but I can't let the occasion pass without taking the time to expound on how lucky Malcolm and Lucinda are to have such an amazing Daddy. He is incredibly hands-on, playful, loving and fun. I feel certain that they will grow into thoughful, kind and caring people by following his example, and I am so excited to watch their relationship develop over the years.


Malcolm and Lucinda worked hard on their Father's Day project, and we are so happy with how it turned out. We framed these pictures, three across, and it came out so cute! We also put together a scrapbook of all the photos of the babies with their daddy since they were born (I'll keep updating it with new photos, too). He loved them!
Happy first Father's Day, Matt! We love you!
Happy first Father's Day, Matt! We love you!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment