Lilypie Birthday ticker

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Sunday, May 13, 2012

Mother's Day

I had a great Mother's Day! 


Malcolm, Lucinda and Daddy signed me up for a digital photography class and made me a very cute card. We also went out to brunch, and the kids did great at the restaurant! 

Like last year, I wanted to plant my garden this year on Mother's Day. 
Unlike last year, I had some help this year :)



We hired someone to do a big spring clean-up and mulching in the front and backyard on Friday, and today I planted flowers and my vegetable garden.  Matt installed a fence around my garden this year, so hopefully the rabbits won't eat everything like they did last year.  In addition to some herbs and tomatoes, I bought a watermelon plant this year.  Stay tuned to see if I actually succeed in growing a watermelon...


No comments:

Post a Comment