Lilypie Birthday ticker

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Friday, December 6, 2013

iPhone photo catchup

In the spirit of catching up, here are some random photos from my phone over the last few weeks.

Matt's been doing preschool drop-offs this week.  He apparently missed my instruction to put Malcolm's backup pants in his cubby.  When I picked them up on Wednesday afternoon, I laughed so hard -- Malcolm was wearing Lucinda's backup pants, which happen to be tight leggings two sizes too small for Malcolm.  Ha!


 We had family photos taken in November and went out to dinner afterwards.  Malcolm ordered for himself - macaroni and cheese, with a side of pancakes.


We also got new neighbors last month and they're great!  They invited us over for dinner and s'mores in the fireplace a couple of weeks ago, and we all had a blast.  We're so excited they've moved in!  Their sweet daughter Allison, who's almost 8, wrote Lucinda this "top secret" letter afterwards.  I love it!






We've also had plenty of lazy, cuddly time now that it's getting colder outside.


And speaking of getting colder, we need to bundle up now to go to school!


And speaking of school, more artwork comes home every week.  We love seeing their different "visions" for the project :)



And we're getting ready for Christmas, of course, but more on that after I get a chance to post about Thanksgiving!


No comments:

Post a Comment