I just realized that I completely forgot to post about the family photos we did last fall! Through a friend of a friend we got hooked up with the very talented (and thankful for us, very patient) Melinda Snyder, and she was able to squeeze us in for family photos in November.
Getting professional family photos taken has been on my list of things to do forever but I'd been putting it off since it is so hard to get both kids to cooperate and they are only just now starting to understand the concept of having their picture taken. But I really needed to update the big canvas above our fireplace, so we decided to give it a shot.
The actual photoshoot was a hot mess. Malcolm wouldn't put down the train he brought, Lucinda kept wandering off to pick grass, and neither was very cooperative. Add to that the fact that it was pretty cold since it was mid-November, and I wasn't sure what to expect. But Melinda got some great shots! Here are some of my favorites.















No comments:
Post a Comment