Thought we'd share a few photos from the past week...
I finally got a cute one of both babies!
Most of my efforts to get both babies together ends with one or both crying and/or hitting the other, or, like this one, looking scared of the camera. I like that Malcolm looks like he's going to protect his sister from that strange thing attached to Mommy's face.
Malcolm and Mommy cuddling. Malcolm loves to cuddle, especially early in the morning.
Malcolm showing off a new outfit (he's moved up to 0-3 month clothes now):
Lucinda. Both babies are getting so much better at eye contact, and they love to stare at faces.
A Lucinda burrito. This is the Miracle Blanket. It is the best.thing.ever. It is the only swaddle the babies can't break out of (although Malcolm has been known to Houdini his way out of even this thing), and they sleep so much better when their arms aren't flapping about.


They are both just SO sweet!! I hope you are enjoying every minute with them!
ReplyDelete