How is it mid-May already? I have fallen behind on blogging again, but we've been having fun this month, and I have so many cute pictures to share! Mother's Day.... meeting cousin Taylor... a visit from Grandma and Pap... and lots of fun outside.
Since it's late on Sunday night and I'm exhausted from painting all day, I'll start small. The first weekend of May, Lucinda woke up early from her nap, and we got a chance to spend some one-on-one time. We decided to bake cookies for Bailey's birthday the next day. Because what self-respecting cat doesn't want a big plate of freshly baked chocolate chip cookies for his 12th birthday?
Ready to go:
As I took this one, she said: "Ooh... Butter! That's my favorite food!"
I have no idea where she gets this stuff.
Waiting for our cookies to come out of the oven...
We got distracted by the yummy cookies, and forgot to take any pictures of us eating them, so you'll just have to take our word for it. They were delicious!

No comments:
Post a Comment