On May 1st, our family was blessed with the arrival of Uncle Adam and Aunt Julia's daughter, Taylor. Mother's Day turned out to be the perfect opportunity to bring Lucinda and Malcolm over to meet their cousin, and to celebrate with the newest mom in our family. We brought donuts, and they supplied mimosas.
When we arrived, Uncle Adam indulged Lucinda in some dancing.
The main attraction.... isn't she sweet?
I think the kids are a bit more excited about the idea of her at this point, than her in person, since she doesn't really do much that excites them, but they talk about her all the time. Yesterday, Lucinda grabbed a piece of sidewalk chalk and draw a line on the sidewalk. I asked her what she drew and she said "T.... T for Taylor!" I hope as they grow up they'll be the best of friends.
The Ross boys and their kids:
All packed up, holding hands and ready to go home for lunch and naps.
And speaking of mother's day, in addition to getting the new cousins together, we had a great day. I slept in a bit, and Matt got me this handmade jewelry organizer I'd been eyeing on Etsy.
And in true Superdad fashion, he took the kids to the craft store (by himself! without a stroller!) and picked out a jewelry making kit. The kids picked out the beads, and Matt made me earrings with them!

No comments:
Post a Comment