Lilypie Birthday ticker

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Saturday, May 3, 2014

Go Malcolm Go!

After much silly singing and dancing around the bathroom celebrating victories large and small, I am pleased to say that Malcolm is potty trained!  (at least during the day, we'll work on night later).  

He's been making slow progress for a couple of month, but in the past two weeks it's really clicked and now I think I'm ready so say that he's fully day trained.  

I'm so proud of him, and more importantly, he's so proud of himself!  He's done great at school, on a weekend visit to Grandma and Pap's, and on a long day trip!  

We celebrated his victory with vanilla ice cream - his favorite treat.  With every bite, he looked at me and said "I did really good, mama!  I'm so proud of me!"  

I'm so proud of you too, buddy!!


No comments:

Post a Comment