We had a great Mother's Day weekend!
Matt and the kids gave me a beautiful orchid for my office, and they started a scrapbook with a page/card from each of the kids for me. They'll make a new one each year so I can have all of my Mother's Day cards in one special book! I love it! I also got another special gift -- pictures with me in them :)
As if that wasn't enough the make it a great weekend, Grandpa and Grandma Nelson came to visit for the weekend from Florida!
On Sunday, we all went out for a lovely brunch. It was a beautiful day, so after lunch we headed into Old Town to walk around, check out the local art studios, let the kids burn off some energy, and then refuel with some ice cream.
In sad news, most people have stopped asking if they're twins --
look at how much taller Malcolm is than Lucinda!

No comments:
Post a Comment