Lilypie Birthday ticker

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Sunday, June 3, 2012

Feeding the Dog

We don't have a dog, but Lucinda's not letting that stop her from feeding her dinner to the dog.  Apparently Blue Dog likes french fries.



Both kids have been sick for over a week.  It started as a runny nose, Lucinda first, then Malcolm a few days later.  Then last Friday, Lucinda spiked a fever (over 103) for a couple days.  Then she started getting red spots (you can probably see them on her face and arms in these pictures).  Yesterday, Malcolm spiked a fever (almost 104) which seemed to be breaking late this afternoon.  I suspect it's roseola, so I'm expecting him to get the same rash.  I took her to the pediatrician last week (pre-rash), and confirmed it's just a virus that needs to run it's course.  We'll see how he's doing in the morning, but assuming he stays fever free, hopefully we're finally on the mend.  We have their 15-month well-baby visit on Friday, so hopefully we can make it until then without a pediatrician visit.

No comments:

Post a Comment